Elena CHEN, PT, BSc
- Physical Therapy
- Jiahui International Hospital (Shanghai)
- Jiahui Health (Jing'an)
- Jiahui Health (Yangpu)
- Languages:普通话, English
Ms. Elena CHEN is a physical therapist at Jiahui Health. She graduated from Zhejiang University of Traditional Chinese Medicine with a Bachelor of Science degree in rehabilitation in 2013. She has worked in Zhejiang Hospital for many years as a physical therapist, leader of the neurorehabilitation team, responsible for hospitalization rehab service, and has extensive clinical experience in rehabilitation. Before joining Jiahui, she worked at Shanghai Detla Hospital. Her treatment range extends from nerve injury to sports injury, musculoskeletal rehabilitation, postpartum rehabilitation, and child growth and development intervention. She has provided sports rehabilitation services for many athletes/amateur sports enthusiasts including basketball, football, golf, skiing, etc., including: conservative/postoperative treatment of sports injuries, recovery and relaxation after sports, and improvement of sports performance.
She is specialized in the following areas of rehabilitation:
- Neurological rehabilitation: neurological rehabilitation treatment of cerebrovascular disease, brain trauma, spinal cord injury, etc.
- Orthopedic rehabilitation: treatment of motor dysfunction such as cervical spondylosis, rotator cuff injury, chronic knee joint pain, and post-fracture
- Rehabilitation of pregnancy and childbirth: treatment of female health problems such as separation of rectus abdominis, pelvic floor dysfunction, postpartum low back pain, etc.
- Rehabilitation of children: posture correction such as scoliosis, flat feet, hunchback, etc.