Vicky LEE, MD, PhD
- Medical Oncology
- Genetic counseling
- Cancer Pain Management Clinic
- Cancer Gentic Clinic
- Medical Oncology（Solid Tumor）
- Medical Oncology (Hematology)
- International Cancer Consultant
- Cancer Center (Follow-up Consultation Only)
- Hepatobiliary Tumor MDT Clinic
- Colorectal Tumor MDT Clinic
- Jiahui International Hospital (Shanghai)
- Languages:普通话, English
Dr. Vicky LEE, MD, PhD is Director of Jiahui International Cancer Center (JICC) and Chief of Medical Oncology at JICC, and she has over 30 years of experience in the cancer research and clinical care field. She is an internationally well-known expert in medical oncology, hematology and cancer risk assessment. Dr. LEE has worked 3 years for Peking University First Hospital, and then went to Kyoto University School of Medicine (Japan) and New York University School of Medicine (United States) for further study in breast cancer research and cancer immunology research. Before joining Jiahui Health, Dr. LEE worked in medical oncology for over 20 years in the United States. Since 1995 in US, she has been board certified in American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM), American Board of Hematology and American Board of Medical Oncology. She received Certificate of Intensive Course in Cancer Genetic Risk Assessment at City of Hope in 2018. She also has Oregon State Medical License and Washington State Medical License.
Dr. LEE is currently a board member of the Washington State Society of Medical Oncology (WSMOS), and is a member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), the American Society of Hematology (ASH), and the Oregon Society of Medical Oncology (OSMO).
With solid knowledge and professional training in USA, clinical experience in treating cancer patients, Dr. LEE is familiar with advanced international techniques in cancer prevention, diagnosis and treatment. She is skilled in the treatment of rare and complex cancers, and is adept at communicating with patients and their families. Dr. Vicky LEE always encourages patients to participate in decision making of cancer treatment plan with doctors, as this will enhance patients’ understanding of the disease. Hence, they will corporate well with the treatment plan and achieve better outcome. Dr. LEE cares about patients’ quality of life and good at manage patients’ cancer pain through standardized and individualized treatment plans.
Dr. LEE specializes in hematology and oncology treatment including but not limited to:
· Treatment of solid tumor, special interest in breast cancer, melanoma, colon cancer, and lung cancer.
· Management of blood tumors, especially in myeloma and lymphoma.
· Diagnosis and treatment of benign hematological diseases involving antithrombotic therapy and management of myeloproliferative disorders, MDS.
· Cancer Genetics consultation and cancer risk assessment.
· Palliative Care and Management of cancer pain.