HE Jiye, MD
- General Orthopedics
- Bone & Joint Service
- Sports Medicine Service
- General Orthopedics
- Jiahui Health (Yangpu)
- Languages:普通话, English
Dr. Jiye HE serves as a multi-practice orthopedic surgeon in Jiahui Health. Dr. He obtained his master degree in Surgery and Ph.D. degree in Orthopedics in Shanghai Jiaotong University, School of Medicine in 2006 and 2011. He was employed by Smith&Nephew as a young lecturer. He has studied in the United States twice as a visiting scholar and conducted advanced training in arthroscopy in Singapore and South Korea several times.
Dr. He has rich clinical work experience. He has been engaged in clinical work of orthopedic trauma, shoulder and elbow surgery and sports medicine for 15 years, with nearly 1,000 surgeries every year, among which there are 600 cases of various types of trauma and limb fracture surgery and 400 cases of arthroscopic surgery. His diagnosis and treatment has been praised and praised by a large number of patients.
Dr. He specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of various kinds of trauma, fracture and sports medicine diseases, including:
• Various Types of Injuries: bone fractures, intra-articular fractures, limb trauma, multiple fractures
• Shoulder Joint: rotator cuff injuries, acromial impingement, biceps tendonitis, biceps tendon rupture, calcified tendonitis, shoulder joint dislocation, shoulder joint replacement, acromioarthritis, acromioclavicular dislocation
• Elbow Joint: elbow stiffness, elbow replacement, tennis elbow, elbow tube syndrome, elbow osteoarthritis
• Carpal Joint: carpal tunnel syndrome, TFCC injury, tenosynovitis, tenosynovial cyst
• Knee Joint: meniscus injury, popliteal fossa cyst, anterior and posterior cruciate ligament injury, high tibial osteotomy for osteoarthritis, patellar dislocation, free body, knee joint clearing, synovitis
• Ankle Joint: ankle instability, Achilles tendon rupture, Achilles tendonitis, heel spur, ankle ligament reconstruction
Dr. He is currently a lecturer of Shanghai medical New Star lecture group, a member of Shanghai committee of integrated Chinese and western medicine and a youth member of Shanghai sports medicine committee.