Rifampin (Rifampicin) Capsule 150mg Patient EducWhat is this drug used for?1. It is used to stop the spread of menin
Isotretinoin Soft Capsules (10mg) Patient InformWhat is this drug used for?It is used to treat pimples (acne).How is
Iron polysaccharide complex capsules Patient EduWhat is this drug used for?• Used for iron-deficiency anemia caused
What is this drug used for?
For the adjunctive treatment of acne vulgaris, flat wart, mucous leukoplakia, pityriasis rubra pilaris, keratosis pilaris, and psoriasis.
How is this drug best apply?
○ Acne vulgaris: apply the medicine gently to the affected area once before bedtime.
○ Psoriasis, ichthyosis, and other rashes: apply the medicine 1-3 times a day or as advised by the doctor.
○ Wash your hands after use.
Warning and Caution!
1. Women with the first trimester of pregnancy are prohibited.
2. Breastfeeding women are prohibited.
3. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any ingredients.
4. Do not apply to mucous, such as eyes, mouth.
5. Eczema, sunburn, acute dermatitis, and rosacea patients should be avoided.
6. This product is preferred used at night and before going to bed. During the treatment, the patient should avoid sun exposure or use shading measures.
7. This product should not be used in a large area; the daily dosage should not exceed 20g.
What do I do if I miss a dose?
If it is closer to the next application time, skip the missed dose, and apply the normal dose at the next normal application time.
What are some adverse reactions that I need to know?
○ This product may cause skin irritation symptoms, such as burning, erythema, and peeling, which may make skin lesions more pronounced, but may also indicate that the drug is working, not exacerbating the condition.
○ Skin mostly can adapt to and tolerate; the irritant phenomenon can disappear gradually if the irritant phenomenon is continued or aggravated, can be used intermittently under doctor guidance, or suspend using.
Seal and store in a cool (not more than 20℃) place, avoid the light.
Tretinoin Cream Package Insert
- Previous: Current Status of Epidemiological Research On Endometriosis
- Next: Rifampin (Rifampicin) Capsule 150mg Patient Education