LYU Chen, MD, PhD
- Surgical Oncology
- Female Urinary Incontinence Clinic
- Pelvic Floor Dysfunction Clinic
- Renal Cancer Clinic
- Prostatic Hyperplasia Clinic
- Urinary Continence Clinic
- Calculuses Clinic
- Urological Oncology Clinic
- Jiahui International Hospital (Shanghai)
- Jiahui Health (Shanghai Jing'an)
- Jiahui Health (Shanghai Yangpu)
- Languages:普通话, English
Dr. Chen LYU serves as section head of Urology Department at Jiahui Health. With 20 years of clinical experience in Urology, Dr. Lyu is experienced in the diagnosis and treatment of urologic diseases, especially in the laparoscopic surgery and robotic-assisted surgery of urologic tumor. He also has extensive experience in the management of men‘s health. Dr. Lyu’s treatment specialties include but are not limited to:
- urologic tumors: renal tumors, prostate cancer, bladder cancer, adrenal tumors, etc.
- urinary stones: kidney stones, ureteral stones, etc.
- voiding dysfunction: benign prostatic hyperplasia, stress urinary incontinence, neurogenic bladder, overactive bladder, etc.
- congenital disease of urinary system: renal cyst and obstruction of ureteropelvic junction, etc.
- male reproductive system diseases: varicocele, male hypogonadism, erectile dysfunction, prostatitis, testicular tumor, etc
Dr. Lyu received his MD and PhD degree from XiangYa School of Medicine, Central South University, and he took his fellowship training in Uro-Oncology at the University of Western Ontario, Canada. In 2015, he completed further training at the Chinese University of Hong Kong and was certified to operate the da Vinci robotic surgical system. Prior to joining Jiahui Health, Dr. Lyu served as a Urologist in the Urology department of Changhai Hospital, specializing in the diagnosis and comprehensive treatment of urologic tumors. During his career at Changhai Hospital, he participated in over 700 robotic-assisted urologic surgeries, and engaged in several international multi-center GCP projects on advanced urologic tumors.
In 2014, Dr. Lyu was selected as a member of the "Rising Stars of Medical Talent" Youth Development Program jointly funded by the Shanghai Municipal Health Commission and Shanghai Medical and Healthcare Development Foundation. In 2016, he led and completed a research project funded by the National Natural Science Foundation of China. In addition, Dr. Lyu is the member of American Urological Association and European Association of Urology. He has published 16 papers in SCI journals, and has been invited as guest speaker in several international academic conferences on Urology.
License no. :110430000010978