Tretinoin Cream (0.1%,0.025%) Patient InformatioWhat is this drug used for?For the adjunctive treatment of acne vulg
Rifampin (Rifampicin) Capsule 150mg Patient EducWhat is this drug used for?1. It is used to stop the spread of menin
Isotretinoin Soft Capsules (10mg) Patient InformWhat is this drug used for?It is used to treat pimples (acne).How is
1. If possible, go to the toilet and empty the bowels before use.
2. Wash your hands.
3. Remove foil or plastic wrapping.
4. Warm the suppository in hands to aid insertion.
5. Lie on your side with your lower leg straightened out and your upper leg bent forward toward your stomach.
6. Gently insert the suppository into the rectum with your fingers (push the suppository as far as possible), lower your legs and hold buttocks together to ensure retention. Unless the suppository is a laxative, it is best not to defecate for an hour.
7. Wash hands again.