Tretinoin Cream (0.1%,0.025%) Patient InformatioWhat is this drug used for?For the adjunctive treatment of acne vulg
Rifampin (Rifampicin) Capsule 150mg Patient EducWhat is this drug used for?1. It is used to stop the spread of menin
Isotretinoin Soft Capsules (10mg) Patient InformWhat is this drug used for?It is used to treat pimples (acne).How is
What is this Lice Shampoo used for?
1. It is used to treat head lice.
How to use Lice Shampoo?
1. Apply adequate lice shampoo on hair then massage until making a rich foam.
2. Wait 5-10 minutes, then rinse.
3. Dry with a clean towel.
Warning and caution！
1. Avoid applying this drug to the eyes or mouth. If this product gets in these areas, rinse with plenty of water.
2. Avoid the use of hair conditioner or shampoo-conditioner combination products before application of the lice shampoo.
3. Use of a nit comb to remove lice and nits after treatment may help to decrease the risk for re-infestation. Nit combing can be performed every two to three days for two to three weeks.
4. Clean clothing should be put on after lice shampoo treatment. Hair should not be rewashed for at least one to two days after the use of the lice shampoo.
5. A few live lice may be seen 8 to 12 hours after using the lice shampoo, and there is no need to immediately reapply the shampoo if they are moving slower than they were prior to treatment.
6. However, if lice are as active as before treatment, the treatment may not be effective.
7. Thus, a second treatment is needed with the lice shampoo 7-9 days after the first treatment.
How to prevent head lice spreading?
1. Wash clothes, bedding, and towels in hot water and dry them on the hottest setting.
2. Vacuum your carpets and furniture.
3. Put things you cannot wash into a sealed plastic bag for 2 weeks.
4. Adults and children who live with a person diagnosed with lice should be examined for lice and treated if needed.
5. Anyone who sleeps in the same bed should be treated for lice, even if no lice or eggs are found.
6. Not sharing a bed, clothes, or personal items with someone who has lice.
1. Store at room temperature.
2. Protect from light and moisture.
3. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep it away from children and pets.
1. Lice Shampoo instructions
3. Up to date