- Treatments & Services
Jiahui’s Department of Emergency Medicine is constituted by an international team of licensed and well-trained emergency medicine physicians and nurses. They are highly skilled in providing timely diagnosis and treatment of various emergent medical conditions, such as headache, faint, loss of consciousness, pain, edema, difficult breathing, cough, vomit, diarrhea, bloody stool, abnormal urination, vaginal bleeding, injuries, etc. The Department is equipped with 17 single consulting rooms in which short-term observation and fluid infusion can be provided. Additionally, if required, emergency consultation can be promptly provided by our specialists from other medical departments, and surgical procedure and/or hospital admission can also be arranged as needed. Relying on the sound relationship with a number of local tertiary public hospitals, patients treated at Jiahui Emergency Department can be conveniently transferred to the public hospitals for further assessment and treatment.
● Treat pediatric illnesses including fever, asthma exacerbations, croup, ear infections pharyngitis, abdominal pain.
● Diagnose and treat surgical emergency such as appendicitis, cholecystitis, pancreatitis, intussusception, and diverticulitis.
● Treat most injuries in both adults and children including laceration repairs
● Diagnose, stabilize, and treat all emergency situations and arrange specialist consultation as needed. When necessary, such as with heart attacks, acute strokes, and neurosurgical emergencies, transfer via our green channel to an appropriate hospital.
● Evaluate and treat obstetrical emergencies.
● Manage all kind of animal bites and exposures. The Emergency Department now has a fully licensed Rabies Prevention Clinic open 24 hours a day. We also can do pre-exposure rabies vaccination.
The Emergency Department is equipped with 17 private treatment rooms. Additionally, we have 2 state of the art resuscitation rooms for critically ill patients. CT scan, MRI, and ultrasound are available 24 hours. If required, emergency consultation can be promptly provided by our specialists from other medical and surgical departments in JIH. When necessary, hospital admissions and surgical procedures can be swiftly facilitated.
Niels DECONINCK, MDRead MoreDepartment:Emergency MedicineLocation:Jiahui International HospitalLanguages:English, Français
Keitaroh TAKEDA, MDRead MoreDepartment:Emergency MedicineLocation:Jiahui International HospitalLanguages:English, 日本語
Gallon YU, MDRead MoreDepartment:Emergency MedicineLocation:Jiahui International HospitalLanguages:普通话, English, Français
Lu ZHANG, MDRead MoreDepartment:Emergency MedicineLocation:Jiahui International HospitalJiahui Health (Jing'an)Jiahui Health (Yangpu)Languages:普通话, English
Vincent YANG, MD, PhDRead MoreDepartment:Emergency MedicineLocation:Jiahui International HospitalLanguages:普通话, 粵語, English
Affordable prices set your mind at ease
Service Name Price Unit Price Emergency Department Visit per visit 450-2600 Rabies Vaccines Package per package 1460-2950
* Specific fees are determined by the physician according to the complexity of the patient’s condition. Jiahui Health reserves the right of price interpretation and adjustment. All prices are indicated in RMB.