- Treatments & Services
The Department of Nutrition at Jiahui Health provides comprehensive nutrition consultation services in both inpatient and outpatient settings to ensure Jiahui’s best nutritional care available. Our clinical dietitians are professional and experienced experts in caring for your health, helping you to set and reach nutritional goals.
Good nutrition is important in recovering from surgery or illness. The Department of Nutrition provides nutrition assessment, advice and education to patients and their families while patients are hospitalized and upon discharge. Our clinical dietitians work with the patient’s multidisciplinary team to provide appropriate nutrition advice and also educate patients and their families on diet modifications prescribed by patient’s physicians.
Based on WHO’s HCWH (Healthcare Without Harm) guidelines, our dietitians work closely with the nutrition kitchen team members to design and create tasty, healthy and eco-friendly recipes/menus to ensure best nutritional support for all patients.
Our clinical dietitians aim to raise nutrition awareness among general public in managing specific dietary needs in people of different age groups (including people who have diabetes, cancer, overweight or obesity, as well as pediatric and obstetric patients, etc).
We also provide one-on-one nutrition counselling and education on healthy lifestyle through group classes which are now available at the Jiahui hospital and clinics. Nutrition topics include:
• Heart-healthy eating
• New Mom Nutrition Workshop
• Those Secrets behind the Shelves
• Sustainable weight loss plan
• Nutrition and Cancer
Our clinical dietitians provide in-depth nutrition assessment and counseling to help with the following conditions:
• Vascular disease: Hypertension, hyperlipidemia
• Diabetes mellitus: Type I, type II, gestational period
• Gastrointestinal conditions: IBS, Crohn’s Disease, constipation,
• Pregnancy, pre- and post-natal nutrition
• Eating disorder/anorexia
• Food allergy, intolerance and sensitivity
• Weight management
• General wellness
We provide medical nutrition therapy (MNT) in Jiahui International Hospital, Jiahui Clinic (Jing ‘an) and Jiahui Clinic (Yangpu):
Our dietitians will consult with your physicians to know your condition better before your very first visit to our dietitians. Our dietitians will
• Collate your diet-related information
• Assess your daily nutrient intake
• Identify the nutrition problems
• Set personal nutrition goals
• Offer appropriate nutrition intervention plan and diet education
• Monitor diet progress and relevant nutrition indicators
Katrin LEE, MS, RD, CDNRead MoreDepartment:NutritionLocation:Jiahui International HospitalLanguages:普通话, 粵語, English
Affordable prices set your mind at ease
Service Name Price Unit Price All charges are subject to actual medical conditions -- --
* Specific fees are determined by the physician according to the complexity of the patient’s condition. Jiahui Health reserves the right of price interpretation and adjustment. All prices are indicated in RMB.